Fees and insurance
Do you take insurance?
I am not contracted with any insurance companies directly. However, I do offer something called a superbill, which you can submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement using your Out of Network benefits. Telehealth sessions are now approved by most insurance companies.
If you have a PPO plan, then you most likely have Out of Network benefits. PPO plans usually will reimburse somewhere between 40-80 percent after your deductible has been met. Since every insurance company is different, it is important to check with your provider before your first session to see what they cover.
To find out your Out of Network benefits:
- Call your insurance company
- Ask if your plan covers services for out-of-network mental health providers
- Inquire what is the deductible that you have to meet before your out of network coverage begins
- Once the deductible has been met, how much do they reimburse for the following services with a licensed psychologist:
- Individual Psychotherapy 30 minutes - CPT code 90832
- Individual Psychotherapy 45 minutes - CPT code 90834
- Individual Psychotherapy 60 minutes - CPT code 90837
- Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation - CPT Code 90791
I am ready to get started. What do I do next?Click on the button below to schedule your free 15-minute consultation using the online scheduler